Wednesday, April 28, 2010

fly baby fly

I got 5 words: milfs milfs and more milfs.


Study After Cruel Intentions short film

The second half is really a mess but overall I can't complain. It's sick. The direction is hypnotic. The music is Simian Mobile Disco. The director is Saam Farahmand. I know not much about Saam other than that he's so in right now. You might know him from any Klaxons music video, or this (RIP McQueen). Can't say I'm a huge fan but I do love that he's "pitching to Hollywood a biopic about Tom Cruise. I want Tom to play himself."

Personally my favorite of his work is this video done for Simian Mobile Disco--compare/contrast:

"Hustler" video 2007

What is he saying? I don't know but I wish he was directing the sequel to Sex and the City.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Sex and the City 2, but I wish there weren't so many "Carrie" puns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you can't wait to be CARRIE-D AWAY?

    Yeah me too. "You ARE fun in Abu Dhabi!" I will see it more than once.

    Carrie's my favorite because my dream is to be a professional writer and still be forgiven for making a Poo-Keepsie pun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing one shot! A very interesting take on the telephone game. I wish I did something like that for Larry's first assignment. Thanks Sam. Hey, I'm taking experimental next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's really cool, Michael. Hope you have a blast. Yes it's an amazing concept and I so would like to come up with something comparable... maybe you'll manage next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I remember when we first saw this. Thanks for posting it again. We should do something crazy like this, oh yeah I guess we could record it too if we want.

    ReplyDelete