Monday, April 5, 2010

i am sam marine . com : updated

New site design for iamsammarine.com featuring my 100% authentic handwriting. I wonder if internet autographs will be a thing in the future? Maybe they are already. Anyway, enjoy it, try to make some money off it if you can. Included in the update is my old short from 2007, REAL GIRLS, because I recently found the accompanying storyboards we were required to make for Larry's class (and which he never looked at).




Yes, ridiculously anime, I know.

I also won a little blog contest held over at Michael Oshins's blog. He seems to be having on-going giveaways so check it out! Here was my prize:


Thanks Mike!


RIP Lurkey.

4 comments:

  1. loving the A-authentic handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, what IS that intro music on Real Girls???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie: glad you asked, it's Peter Gabriel's "This is the Picture (Excellent Birds)", off my favorite of his albums, So (which also has "Sledehammer" and "In Your Eyes").

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh very cool, I'll have to pick that up. I'll admit, I don't own any Peter Gabriel but I find myself looking for it all the time (especially the Us album). Those storyboards are great by the way!

    ReplyDelete