Saturday, February 6, 2010

saturday night showcase: tiger brown

Tonight's showcase features Tiger Brown, Australian filmmaker. I don't know much about Tiger except he's a versatile director who's covered many genres including documentaries, musicals and music videos (several for the band Zeebling). I especially like this video, which appeals to my love for Asian girls. And Asian creatures. And dancing.


Tiger's video for "Midnight Sun" by Zeebling
featuring Nini Ten and Alliah Sophia


In Lust by Eric Wareheim
(of Tim and Eric)


Deerhoof's "The Perfect Me" video


Godzilla fucking shit up in Kensho Yamashita's GODZILLA VS. SPACEGODZILLA (1994)



The last 10 minutes of the last episode of the live action (and evidently low-budget)
Sailor Moon movie TV series, Special Act.
I... cannot believe it's my first time seeing this.

The Japanese form of Godzilla, Gojira, is a combination of the words
"gorilla" and "whale."

No comments:

Post a Comment